Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

RE Vine: what to prune, and what to grow.

 Hello again! Welcome back to my blog. today, we are learning about how we are like a little vine, and we have parts of us that want to do good, and parts of us that want to do bad. We must prune the bad parts and grow good parts. With rose bushes, we need to prune them to help them grow BETTER. We are like those rose bushes. we need to prune the bad to grow BETTER. I have created a poster about what I need to prune and grow.



 




What must you prune and grow?

Do you think we are like the rose bushes?

Please send your answer in the comment section!
I hope you liked this blog post. 
Please read my other posts!

4 comments:

  1. Great job Izzy i like how you put the stuff you pruned in black and the branches in the white from Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Daniel.
      I thought that putting the things I pruned on the black side might look better than just having a colourful background. Maybe you could tell me what I could do better next time?

      - Izzy

      Delete
  2. Good job Izzy and i thing we must just grow i love looking at all your post keep doing your best from Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on my blog, Charlotte.
      I will post as much as I can. I did my best on this blog to!
      Keep commenting.

      - Izzy

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post