Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Brilliant Blogging

Howdy! Welcome back to my blog. Today, I am going to teach you how to write a quality blog post and comment. Read on!

Ok. Quality blog posts:

Step 1: Title


The first step is to add a catchy title like mine up there. Brilliant blogging.


Step 2:  Introduction


Introductions always start with a greeting.
 for eg. I wrote: Howdy!


Step 3: Body

The body of the blog post comment is the middle of the blog.
You are reading the body right now!


Step 4: Conclusion


A conclusion is an end paragraph. It has things like: I hope you liked my blog post!

Now, have a look at the slideshow below.




 

 I hope you enjoyed reading my blog! ( This is an end paragraph)

3 comments:

  1. howdy Izzy
    i really enjoy what i have learnt from this its just a bit bright maybe you you do just maybe 3 colors so its not so bright or dark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte,
    Thanks for giving me advice. I will try not to make my colours too bright. Perhaps next time you could give me advice on what I could do better with my work?

    - Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Izzy
      thank you for advice I will give yo more advice
      -Charlotte

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post