Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Marvelous mindset

 Kia Ora! Welcome to my blog. This week, for reading, I have written a poem about what you feel when you have Fixed mindset and growth mindset. After you have read this, Please tell me in the comment section what you feel when you have Fixed mindset and when you have Growth mindset. I have worked a lot on this, so please comment!



GROWTH MINDSET



Every day my best I will try,

Not a single tear, nor a sigh.

To Growth mindset I will take heed,

But to Fixed mindset I have no need.

For Fixed mindset makes a horrible day,

Because of all the horrible things it does say,

But Growth mindset is ever so kind,

It leaves the mean words way behind.

 Growth mindset makes me feel,

Oh so happy I need to squeal,

And Growth mindset will never let in

The Fixed mindset who has bad times within,

Growth mindset will always make you feel enlightened,

But never, ever, frightened.



I hope you know a bit more about Growth mindset and Fixed mindset. Here is a few questions: 

When you fall over on you bike, do you usually have Fixed mindset or Growth mindset? 

When you feel Growth mindset, what do you think?  I can't do this  OR   I can do it even better if I try.

Please answer in the comment section. If you want to see another poem by me, I am going to post one about the war. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Izzy,
    I love your poem! I do hope that you make another some time soon. I know how hard making a poem is and this is amazing! When I have a fixed mindset I feel frustrated and when I have a growth mindset I feel confident about myself. I liked that when you said that when you have a growth mindset you need to squeal I feel like that is true. I am looking forward to your next post.
    From Sophie M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, Sophie. My poem about war is underneath this poem. I am very glad that you like my poem. If you want me to write a poem for you, you can ask met to and tell me what you want it to be about! Thanks again for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post